Aadhar card is the most important identity proof that every Indian has. Its 12 digit number is used for numerous purposes and can connect you to a lot of services. It contains your personal details such as your full name, your date of birth and your address. Registering your mobile number to aadhar card is also compulsory. To register the mobile number in your aadhar card online you just need to follow some simple steps. You can easily do it by going to the website.
Listed Below Are The Steps And Website About How to Register Your Mobile Number In Aadhar Card Online.
First of all you need to take a SIM card on the basis of your aadhar card. You can go to any nearby telecom shop and take a new SIM card that will get activated in a few hours and then you can link it with your aadhar card. Some documents such as your aadhar card, passport size photo and fingerprint will be required to get the SIM. You can also update the number that you are using currently. Once the card is activated then you can go for the further process. Simply follow the steps and you will get it done in just a few minutes.
Here Are the Steps to Register Mobile Number By Yourself
- Go to the official UIDAI and click on the “Get Aadhar” or “Update Aadhar” option whichever you are searching for.
- After that you need to click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”
- Here you will need to fill in all your details and mobile number as well.
- Once you fill the mobile number in the box you will get an OTP on that number.
- Fill the mobile number, solve the captcha and get the OTP.
- Submit the OTP and proceed further.
- Click on the “Update Aadhar” option.
- Proceed further, fill in your original aadhar number and select the option to update your mobile number.
- Again re-enter the mobile number, solve the captcha and submit the OTP.
- Click on the disclosure button and submit the form.
- You will see that your application has been submitted successfully.
- Now you need to click on the “Book an Appointment” button.
- Enter the pin code and select the nearest enrollment center.
- Choose the preferred date and timing as per your convenience.
- Pay online for your card update.
- You will see your application form details.
- By clicking on the confirm button you will get the form in PDF.
Visit the enrollment center that you have chosen and you will get your updated and latest aadhar card from there.
Listed Below is The Process To Get It Done By Visiting The Enrollment Center
Step 1: Search for the nearby enrollment center by visiting the official website UIDAI.
Step 2: You will get the options to search by your district or you can search by the pincode.
Step 3: Ask for the updation or correction form and fill in all the details in it that even contains the mobile number that you are willing to update in the card.
Step 4: After submitting the form you need to provide your biometrics or fingerprint for authentication.
Step 5: You will get a slip that updates the Update Request Number (URN) that will be required further.
Step 6: The URN will be used to track the status of your update.
Step 7: Your phone number will be linked in a few days and you will receive the OTP and other details regarding your aadhar card on the number.
Hope you find the information helpful. So now you know how to register a mobile number in aadhar card online and get all the related updates on that number. It is one of the most important personal identities so make sure that you always keep it up to date and fill all the fair details in it. Every Indian citizen whether kid or adult should have aadhar card compulsorily for all future requirements including studies and business.