Reliance Jio now offers a 100% cashback voucher for users. It is very easy to redeem the voucher. You can do this in two ways, one is to redeem it through the MyJio App and other is to redeem it by a phone call. Let’s start.
Redeem Jio Cashback Vouchers by MyJio App
- Install the MyJio App to your mobile phone.
- Enter your jio number and submit the OTP for sign-in.
- Scroll down to the top of the screen and click on “Redeem” under my vouchers section.
- Click on one voucher to proceed.
- Recharge your Jio number now for Rs 309 and above, or purchase an add-on data value of Rs 91 and above.
- On the transaction page, a discount of Rs 50 is provided (eg. – To add Rs 91 to your order, you will need to pay Rs 91-Rs50 = R 41).
- The rest of the amount must be paid.
- You have successfully redeemed your Jio Voucher.
Redeem Jio Vouchers Using a Phone Call
- Open the dialer app.
- Dial “1991” from your jio number
- Select the preferred language.
- Follow the instructions you listen to further.
- Then you can easily redeem the voucher.
How Can I Use Jio Vouchers?
You can use the free jio cashback coupons attached to myjio’s account for adding-on purchases or to recharge your jio phone number. You can also transfer the vouchers using Jio Service to any friend or relative. To transfer, visit the Transfer section in MyJio – vouchers.
What is The Maximum Number of Vouchers That Can Be Used in One Transaction?
You can only redeem one voucher in one transaction. Amount of Rs 50 You can get the best benefits of the vouchers by using it to purchase the Add-on data.
Jio Coupons for Jio Recharge?
Yes, if your MyJio plan is more than Rs 300
- Open the MyJio App
- You will find the Recharge option at the bottom of your screen (along with the Home Option).
- Choose the plan that has a value greater than 300. My favorite is Rs 399 (84 Days 1.5 GB per Day).
- The Recharge screen will appear. If you have discount coupons, they will be displayed below the Total amount
- Touch/select “Apply discount coupon” below Total amount
- The vouchers dialog box will display the values, expiry and quantity. Click the Radio button for Rs 50 and then touch the “Use It” option. Note: Only one Rs 50 coupon can be used to recharge a single device.
- Now you will see the Total amount reduced to Rs 50, which makes it Rs 349. The breakdown details are displayed below.
- Follow the instructions to use your preferred recharge method (UPI, Jiomoney, Paytm, Phonepe,Paytm, Phonepe, Credit card, debit card,Net banking).
- Once the amount has been deducted, you’re good to go. Good luck.