www.filehippog.com in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.filehippog.com or if links to your copyrighted material are going through our site and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that should include in detail, the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights or allowed on the behalf of the copyright holder. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The Following Things Must Be Included in Your Copyright Infringement Claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in filehippog.com’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to [email protected]
You can also send us message on our Contact US page to proceed further but prefer to contact through email as it is the standard way in this regard. Please note we will only reply to DMCA or copyright-related queries if these two ways of communication are followed or otherwise at least there will be a delay in response. Please allow 24 hours to 48 working hours at least for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.