The No.1 Matrimony, Matchmaking and Matrimonial Site. Shaadi actually refers to the Sanskrit term for “wedding”. It allows you to search online for your ideal match (Jodi). It’s easily the more you log in, search and express interest the closer you will get to your life partner. After you have registered, make sure you complete your profile.
To increase your chances of receiving better responses you can upload photos and verify your phone number. You can easily delete your profile once you have found the perfect match. You cannot retrieve your profile from Shaadi.com after you have deleted it. Whatever your reason, we can help you delete your account quickly and successfully.
How Do I Delete My Shaadi.com Account or Profile?
These Steps Will Help You Permanently Delete Your Account.
- Log in to your account by going to https://shaadi.com
- In the Menu bar, click the Home button.
- Click on the drop-down menu to click on “My Profile”.
- Scroll down and click “Hide/ Delete Profile” in the menu to the left.
- Click a blue color Delete link.
- After clicking on a link, a confirmation page will be displayed. This page will ask for the reason you want to delete your account. Enter your reason to delete your account.
- Only confirm if you are certain.
- Your account has been successfully deleted.
- Automatically, you will be logged off. A message will be displayed immediately. Your account has been closed.
Step By Step Shaadi Account Permanent Delete Process
Step 1: Log In To Shaadi.com To Create An Account
Step 2: Next, Click On Account Settings at The Top of The Page.
Step 3: Next, Click on “Hide/Delete My Profile”
Step 4: You Can Now Delete Your Account
Step 5: Answer The Reason for Delete Account
Know More: https://www.shaadi.com/customer-relations/faq/profile