Doing online shopping is the favorite choice of every woman and man as well. It has made the work easier and more time-saving. Whenever you use any online application you need to install an application and register in it using your phone number email id and OTPs. Some of the platforms such as amazon, flipkart, meesho, limeroad and other apps require an account through which you can access the application anytime and from anywhere.
Flipkart provides you a number of accessories, clothes, mobiles, groceries, appliances and electronic items at discounted rates and some valuable deals. You can get everything at this single online store. The best thing is that you can buy anything at any time. It is one of the most trusted and well-known websites that is loved by customers. Over millions of people use Flipkart on a daily basis and get the smallest to biggest accessories from there.
Deleting Flipkart Account Permanently
Flipkart has become one of the leading online shopping stores that are famous among the youngsters in every aspect. Either you want to buy a cloth or are willing to get electronic gadgets, you can get everything at this one-stop-shop. Knowing more about flipkart then it is an Indian e-commerce company having its headquarter in Bangalore, Karnataka. They have product categories such as fashion, electronics, home essentials, lifestyle products and groceries with amazing deals and offers every day.
There are millions of flipkart users registered online. But sometimes you need to delete the account due to some reason but don’t know how to do it. So here we will tell you how you can delete your flipkart account permanently. There are some simple steps with the help of which you can delete your flipkart account permanently. Listed below are the steps for how to delete flipkart account.
- The first step is to login into your flipkart account.
- To log in you need to enter your mobile number and email address in the app. After filling in the details you need to Sign In.
- Click on the three sidebar on the left corner.
- It will open your Home from which you need to choose “My Account”.
- Go to Account Settings and click on the pencil icon.
- This will show you the option of deactivation.
- Select the option and enter the details such as your name and password.
- After entering the correct detail confirm “Deactivation”
- A pop-up confirmation message will appear on which you need to click on OK.
- Once you click it your account will be deleted.
In these simple steps you can easily delete your flipkart account. You can do it on your mobile phone from anywhere.
If you are willing to remove your bank account details from the application then you can do it before deactivating the account. The app is totally safe and does not share your details with others but in case you want to remove the details then you can do it in simple steps.
- Log in to your flipkart account by using your details.
- Click on the three line icon at the top left corner.
- Select ‘My Account’ option.
- You will come across ‘my cards and wallet’ option.
- Click on view details and it will show your card details.
- Click on the cart icon and delete it.
- Press the confirmation message with an OK.
This will remove your bank account details and then you can deactivate your account easily.
It is not compulsory to remove the bank details before deactivating your flipkart account, but if you are not sure about it and have any doubt regarding it then you can do this before deactivating the account.
Sometimes the flipkart account is deactivated automatically due to some issues or lack of updates. In this case you can simply uninstall the app and install it again with all the latest updates and fill in all your details to reactivate it and use it again. This is not going to harm your history. But make sure that you fill all the details properly and correctly. It’s done! You can use the app anytime and buy whatever you cherish.