Jio is one the most prominent Indian telecom operators. According to the most recent data from the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, (TRAI), Jio has a total of 364 million subscribers. To meet the specific needs of subscribers, it offers a variety of recharge options and top-up vouchers. Jio customers need to be aware of their current plan balance and validity in order to remain within the allocated data and voice calling benefits. You can also check the recharge options available with distinct vouchers. Here are the steps to check your Jio balance.
To check your data balance and validity, you can use the MyJio app for your smartphone. You can also use the Interactive Voice Response (IVR), provided by the telecom operator, to check your Jio balance.
How To Check Jio Balance with MyJio App
Install the latest MyJio application on your smartphone to check your Jio account balance. You can download the app on both Android and iPhone devices. It is compatible with devices that run at least Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0. To verify the validity and balance of your Jio connection, you will need to follow these steps after you have downloaded the app.
- Open MyJio app, tap on Login with SIM or Login using OTP.
- After you log in, the app will display your Jio balances and validity on your home screen.
- To view your available SMS, voice, and data quotas, you can click the View Details button below your current plan.
- You can also press the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner and tap the My plans option.
- The screen will display your current plan details, including available SMS messages, data and voice benefits.
- You can also view the balance of your data allocation, as well as the usage of given data, voice calls, and Wi-Fi benefits, by tapping on the Check usage option.
Reliance Jio allows you to check your plan vouchers and buy, transfer, redeem or cancel vouchers right from the MyJio App.
To access the My vouchers section, press the hamburger menu icon in the upper-left corner.
You can find the My vouchers section that lists additional data benefits you get through recharge plans or vouchers.
How To Check Your Jio Balance with IVR
Jio offers an IVR service for customers who don’t wish to use the official app. To hear your data, talk times, and validity details, all you have to do is dial 1991 to your Jio number. To hear the latest information about your connection, you can also listen to the audio.
How To Check Jio Balance at Jio.com
- Go to Jio.com using your web browser. Click on the Sign In option.
- You will be able to choose to view details about your Jio Mobile connection, JioFi hotspot device or Jio Fiber broadband connection.
- Tap the Mobile option, then enter your Jio number and tap the Generate OTP option.
- Enter the six-digit OTP that you received on your phone, and then hit the Submit button.
- After the OTP has been accepted successfully, you will see a screen that displays all details about your connection including balance and validity.
You can also check your tariff and last bill if you don’t have Jio prepaid but you do have a postpaid Jio connection. The MyJio app also allows you to view your postpaid billing information. You can also send an SMS message to 199 with the text “Bill”, without quotes, and it will be sent to 199 to receive your bill summary via a message.
How do I Check My Jio Phone Balance?
Customers who do not have the Jio Connection in their smartphone, but use a Jio Phone to check its balance and validity, can find several ways to check.
How To Check Your Jio Phone Balance via SMS
Jio Phone users can check the balance of their Jio Connection by sending an SMS message.
- Open your default messaging app, and then type “BAL” without quotes in the new message field.
- Send it now to 199. Jio will send you the details as a response to your SMS.
- To check your data, talktime balance and validity of your connection, you can also use MyJio on your Jio Phone.
- To check your account details, you will need to open the app drawer of your Jio Phone.
- To access MyJio, tap and hold on the Jio key of your Jio Phone.
- The app displays the data balance and validity on your connection’s homescreen.
You can also access the MyJio app menu to see a complete view of your activated plans, including the data quota and other benefits like voice calling minutes or SMS messages.
Images Source: https://gadgets.ndtv.com