BSNL Caller Tune offers a fun way to entertain your callers. You can no longer use the same old Tring Tring’ greetings to greet your callers. Instead, you can play your favorite songs. BSNL Tunes allows you to set your favorite songs as your BSNL Tune, and your callers can groove to your song. Choose from the largest selection available in categories such as Bollywood, Regional and Instrumental.
It is a wonderful thing to listen to popular music. If you have the opportunity to set your favorite song as BSNL Mobile Caller Tunes, it is amazing. To connect BSNL mobile users with the calm clear track, the operator has introduced My BSNL Tunes app, official caller tunes websites, and USSD codes to all prepaid and postpaid cell phone users.
You can search, browse, and set your favorite song to be your BSNL tune for your callers with the ”My BSNL Tunes” app. You can choose your preferred language to make the song selection. This app allows you to change the BSNL tune anywhere, anytime with just a single click.
The list doesn’t stop there! You can choose any song you like from various categories, including Evergreen, Devotional and Instrumental. Your Name can be used as the BSNL tune! Enjoy the thrilling musical journey with BSNL Tunes.
Activate Bsnl Tunes Service with My BSNL App
- Download the Bsnl Hello Tunes app to set up Hello Tunes for free. This app is available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- After you have downloaded the app, open the app and tap the “Hello Tunes” icon. The icon will be located at the top right of the app’s screen.
- Customers of Bsnl can search for their favorite songs and choose the desired Hello Tune.
- Alternately, users can choose their favorite song to play and then click on the Hello Tunes icon within the music player. This will set the song as their Hello Tune.
To continue to enjoy the free subscription, confirm your Hello Tune via Bsnl hello Tunes app each 30 days.
You Can Activate Bsnl Hello Tune From the official Website.
- Navigate to the Bsnl Caller Tunes to find the song that you wish to use as a Bsnl Number caller song.
- You will need to choose the song from the playlist that you want to use as your caller song.
- Select the mark icon.
- Enter & verify your mobile number.
- To get an OTP password (password) for the tune, enter your Bsnl mobile phone number.
- You can now choose the subscription that you want.
Steps to Activate Caller Tune via SMS or Phone Call
- To activate the Bsnl caller tune with USSD, dial *567#.
- Dialer Tones Portal IVR Number 56700, 56789, 56768: Rs 2 per minute
- Call 56700, 56789 or 56768 (Rs.2/minute) to select a dial tone from the available options.
- Set BSNL Caller Tune using SMS Service (56700: Rs 2. per SMS ).
- Send SMS messages To 56700 BT code is the code that you need to set the Bsnl song tune. You must send an SMS to Masakali to set the song.
- IVRS: Call 56700 to enter the Other Services category and select the Un-Subscription option.
- SMS: SMSCall 56700 (Toll Free) or 56799
- SMS BTDACT to 56700 SMS charges @ Rs.2/
BSNL Caller Tunes Web Portal: You can also register for your mobile number at www.bsnl tunes.co.in. Login and click on “My Profile” to activate the link.
Read More: How to Delete Amazon Account Permanently