Nowadays, setting up a caller tune has become very common. Almost every network provider is providing a free caller tune facility to its users. However, if you are an Airtel customer, you can set a caller tune for free via the company’s Wynk Music application. The Caller Tune service can be activated for both postpaid and prepaid users for free.
Wynk Music has a library of over 40 million songs and customers can change their ‘Hello Tunes’ as many times as they want,” said Airtel.
Caller tunes are a great way to entertain your callers. Do you know how to set the latest songs as Hello Tune/caller tune? Here is a step-by-step guide you can follow to set free Hello Tunes with the latest version of Wynk Music.
How to set Hello Tune/Caller Tune on Airtel?
Steps You Can Follow to Set Free Hello Tune/Caller Tune in Airtel.
Step 1: First, you need to install the Wynk Music App from the Google Play Store or App Store on your iOS or Android device.
Step 2: After opening the app, you need to select your preferred languages that you would like to listen to.
Step 3: After selecting languages tap Done.
Step 4: On the home screen, tap on the Airtel Hellotunes icon on the top right.
Step 5: Now, you need to register your Airtel phone number and enter the OTP.
Step 6: A notification will appear on the screen, tap Continue.
Step 7: On the next screen, browse or search for a song you like.
Step 8: Tap on the song and select Activate for free.
That’s it! Your Airtel Hello Tune will be activated. The selected song will be valid for 30 days from the date of activation. You can even renew the tune without any charge. Adding on the happiness! You can also change the tune whenever you like.
About Airtel Wynk Music:
Airtel Wynk Music is one of the well-known music destination apps available for both Android and iOS users. It is a Music library that provides unlimited streaming and free downloads.
How to Disable Airtel Caller Tune
Assuming you need to deactivate the dynamic guest tune on your Airtel number, then, at that point, utilize the technique indicated underneath.
1. You can likewise deactivate the Airtel Caller Tune by sending a basic message, for this, you need to send the message by composing STOP to 543211, after which the guest tune is deactivated.
2. Assuming your previously mentioned technique doesn’t work, you can consider Airtel Customer Care that is 121 or 198, and deactivate your Airtel Caller Tune. You can likewise dial these numbers to reach out to the Airtel standard consideration
9810012345 for Postpaid
9810198101 for Prepaid
3. You can likewise deactivate the Airtel guest tune from the Airtel Wynk Music application.
- After this, go to the choice of HelloTunes in the menu.
- Presently whatever welcome tune is enacted on your number can be noticeable there.
- Snap on the 3 equal lines close to it.
- Presently you will see the choice of Stop Hellotune
- Tap on it.
- You will see two choices, Change Hellotune and Stop Hellotune.
- Snap on Stop Hellotune in it.
- Presently a spring-up will seem where a Deactivation Success message will be seen.
Wrapping it Up
I figure you more likely than not found the solution to your inquiry on How to set guest tune in Airtel? Assuming that this post truly assisted you with settling your question then, at that point, most certainly share it with your companions via web-based media. So they can likewise exploit the help accessible with their limitless arrangement.
Read More : How to Set Free Caller Tune in Jio Sim